Get involved by joining a committee, helping out at events, or writing for RCIS!
RCIScience Event Volunteers help by:
- Greeting and signing-in participants
- Registering new members
- Providing information and answering questions about RCIScience
- Assisting with set-up and take-down of equipment
Best for: Outgoing people with strong oral communication skills and attention to detail.
Volunteer Writers are responsible for:
- Attending RCIScience events
- Providing written summaries of presentations for publishing on RCIScience website
- Interviewing speakers
Best for: People with strong written skills and a passion for science writing.
RCIS Board Committees open to non-Trustees:
Determines upcoming speakers and topics.
Ensures members are well-served by RCIS and has a mandate to increase membership.
Raises funds to help RCIS continue on its mission.