May 8, 2018
Eat, drink and talk all things science!
at Steamwhistle Brewery
Our Science Dinners are unique! Each table is hosted by an expert in research, science communication or science policy. Find yourself talking about everything from cancer to quantum mechanics, fish populations to innovation incubators.
Join us for an evening of fun, great food, and exploration.
We are delighted to announce our Table Hosts and Topics.
Click on the images below to learn more about our Table Hosts and their topics.
Ecology, Zoology, Environment, Climate Change:
- Sapna Sharma, York University
- Suzanne MacDonald, York University
Medicine & Disease
- Charu Chandrasekera, University of Windsor
- Vicky Forster, Sick Kids Hospital
- Cheri McGowan, University of Windsor
- Mary Pat McAndrews, University Health Network, Ontario Brain Institute
Psychology & Human Behaviour
- Antonia Mantonakis, Brock University
- Matt Russo, Seneca College & University of Toronto
- Bryan Koivisto, Ryerson University
- Bettina Hamelin, Ontario Genomics
- Alex Palazzo, University of Toronto
- Karim Karim, University of Waterloo
- Dr. Messoud Efendiyev, Institute for Computational Biology, Helmholz Zentrum Munich, Dean's Distinguished Visiting Professorship, Fields Institute.
- Dr. Shohini Ghose, Wilfrid Laurier University
Richardson GMP Langsford Wealth Counsel
The City of Markham
Daniel & Daniel