May 8, 2018
Eat, drink and talk all things science!
at Steamwhistle Brewery
Tickets $250 / $220 (RCIScience Members)
Order your tickets here.
A tax receipt will be issued for tickets purchased less the cost of food & drink.
Our Science Dinners are unique! Each table is hosted by an expert in research, science communication or science policy. Find yourself talking about everything from cancer to quantum mechanics, fish populations to innovation incubators.
Join us for an evening of fun, great food, and exploration.
We are delighted to announce our Table Hosts and Topics. Check back as we add more!
Click on the images below to learn more about our Table Hosts and their topics.
Ecology, Environment, Climate Change:
- Sapna Sharma, York University
Medicine & Disease
- Charu Chandrasekera, University of Windsor
- Vicky Forster, Sick Kids Hospital
- Cheri McGowan, University of Windsor
Psychology & Human Behaviour
- Antonia Mantonakis, Brock University
- Diana Valencia, University of Toronto, Scarborough - Astronomy
- Bryan Koivisto, Ryerson University - Education for Innovation
- Bettina Hamelin, Ontario Genomics - Genomics
- Alex Palazzo, University of Toronto - Chemistry of Cells
- Karim Karim, University of Waterloo
And more to be announced soon!
Richardson GMP Lakeshore Wealth Management
The City of Markham
Daniel & Daniel